Mobile Legends Advanced Server Patch 1.6.92 is here with lots of new stuff and Season 25 is on the horizon.
The latest patch has arrived in the Advanced Server of Mobile Legends Bang Bang with many surprises and expected changes. Players in Advanced Server will taste the new implementations and adjustments before the Original server.
In this patch, the new Talent System will undergo vital changes from the designer’s perspective. A new test phase will begin for the Talent system to ensure this massive rework doesn’t negatively affect players. Other than this, there will be some usual hero adjustments where Luo Yi is getting buffed along with Jawhead and the revamped Faramis. In addition, low-farmed Junglers will get a good push with the XP boost. Finally, there will be a big item buff on Fleeting Time.
Other than those, there have been some bug fixes along with the Starlight reveal of July and August. The newest additions to the Collector skins are Luo Yi for July and Sun for August.
Mobile Legends Advanced Server Patch 1.6.92
Talent System Changes
- To ensure the accuracy of our test results, previous Talent system data has been reset but they kept the Talent Essence players have already obtained including those that have already been spent
- The account level requirement for unlocking the various features of the Talent system has been lowered and the Talent Essence required for talent activation and direct purchase has been decreased. The exchange ratio of Talent Essence has been increased
- Different advantages of the two acquisition methods are live. Direct Purchase will require less Talent Essence in total. Talent Activation will initially require only a small amount of Talent Essence, so players can quickly access their desired talents. However, the total cost is higher than the direct purchase.
Mobile Legends Hero Adjustments in Patch 1.6.92
With his revamp, Faramis has become an unstoppable force-maybe a little too literally. Developers executing some major nerfs in this Mobile Legends patch 1.6.92, lowering his overall power and the extra HP from his Ultimate.
- Passive (↓) : HP Regen: 150 + 6096 Magic Power >> 100 + 50% Magic Power (Faramis’s instant HP Regen has been too high after the previous adjustments to his Skill 1 & 3)
- Skill 2 (~) : Base Damage: 330-510 + 120% Magic Power >> 330-480 + 144% Magic Power Split Damage: 275.425 + 10096 Magic Power >> 200-300 + 72% Magic Power
- Ultimate (↓) : Cooldown: 60-50s >> 80-70s Extra HP: 600-1200 + (30 + 6% Magic Power)% HP >> 400-700 + (20+5% Magic Power) % HP Movement Speed Boost Duration: 3s >>1st
Luo Yi (Buffed)
Luo Yi’s bending time to her will in this patch with an Ultimate cooldown reduction that will have her blitzing all over the map in no time!
- Ultimate (↑) : 55-45s >> 50-40s
Jawhead’s missile launchers are getting a major tune-up, making him a stronger contender on the battlefield.
- Skill 1 (↑): Physical Attack Bonus: 20% >> 2596
- Following the previous adjustments, noticing a couple of extreme cases where disadvantaged Junglers fell way behind within the first 5 mins. In this patch, they are getting a way to catch up. New Mechanism: When a Jungler is 2 or more levels behind the enemy in the first 5 mins, their EXP gain gets a slight boost
Glowing Wand (Nerfed)
- Developers are walking back on the previous adjustment to restrict the damage of mages reliant on sustained damage. Max Burn Damage: 396 (at 6 Stacks) >> 2.596 (at 5 Stacks)
Fleeting Time (Buffed)
- Fleeting Time pick will be more often now (e.g., for heroes with short Ultimate cooldowns, or when the remaining cooldown is short). Cooldown Reduction: 30% Remaining Cooldown >> 25% Remaining Cooldown + 1.53
- Temporal Reign: The talent is now exclusive to specific heroes. Casting the Ultimate now reduces other skills cooldowns by 1.55
- Perpetual Presence: Every 60s alive before the next death reduces the next respawn timer by 1596, to as low as 25% of the original
- Sacred Bloom: New supportive talent. Every once in a while, the next skill against an enemy hero plants a seed in them. The first allied hero that attacks the enemy hero after 2s can retrieve the seed, recovering HP and granting the talent carrier a small amount of Gold. The seed lasts 5s
- Wilderness Blessing: New effect. Fighting creeps and minions no longer removes the Movement Speed boost
- Spell Master: New effect. Now also reduces the cooldowns of active skills gained, from equipment
- Seasoned Hunter: The talent carrier deals 15% extra damage to Lord and Turtle and 7.5% extra damage to regular creeps (Retribution doesn’t enjoy this damage boost)
- Weapons Master: Bonus Attack: 996 >> 8%
- Lethal Ignition: Trigger Condition: 596 Max HP >> 7% Max HP; Burn Damage: 112-280 >> 102-270
- Immortal Fury: Cooldown: 55 >> 35
Weekly Free Heroes
8 Free Heroes
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes
Mobile Legends New Features in Patch 1.6.92
- Lowered the account level requirements for unlocking the talent slots and some of the other features. Regular Attribute Talents now unlock at Lv.9. Regular Skill Talents now unlock at Lv.11. Core Talents now unlock Lv.14. The account levels required to unlock the Advanced Plan and Advanced Plan Il have been adjusted accordingly
- Lowered the price of Core Talents to 8000 Talent Essence, and the price of Regular Talents to 500 Talent Essence. The activation cost and total uses required to unlock the talent have been adjusted accordingly. Currently, the total amount of Talent Essence required to permanently unlock a talent via talent activation (Initial Activation + Single Use Cost x Total Uses) is 10% higher than directly purchasing the talent
- The exchange ratio has been adjusted to 10 Talent Essence = 8 Tickets = 200 Battle Points The cost-effectiveness is similar to that of the Emblem Matrix on the Official Server, but there’s no limit on the exchange chances. The exchange amount needs to be in multiples of 10
July Starlight Skins
- Nana Cyclone Clash (Featured)
- Karina Black Pearl
- Irithel Night Arrow
- Lapu-Lapu Special Force
- Chou Go Ballistic
July Collector Grand Collection Skins
- Luo Yi Elysium Guardian (Featured)
- Balmond God of Mountains
- Zilong Empyrean Paladin