Fortnite is one of the most famous battle royale games in the world right now. The game has seen immense success and a significant rise in the player base since its release in 2017. Developer Epic Games has always been actively updating the game with new and exciting content.
Epic Games again brought one of the most significant updates in Fortnite, Chapter 4, Season 1. This update came one year after the Chapter 3 update and is the most significant update in Fortnite. The fourth chapter of the famous Battle Royale will surely make the game more fun for players.
A brand new map and new gameplay mechanics have been introduced in the game through the Chapter 4 update. Apart from the map, the Reality Augment feature is one of the most exciting additions to this update. Reality Augments are expected to change the playstyle of Fortnite significantly by introducing new battle techniques for the teams.
In this article, we will explain the Reality Augments perks of Fortnite Chapter 4, along with the list of all the available augments and their rankings.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1: Reality Augments
Reality Augments work more like perks in Fortnite, except they cannot be manually equipped by the players. These are temporary perks in the game that will be triggered after certain intervals. Players need to choose from two augments after each break. The more a player survives, the more augments will be activated.
The longer a player survives, the more augments can be unlocked by that player. Although, only four augments can be in use at a time. These activation of the augments are randomized, but players can re-roll the augments using gold bars to receive the augments they want.
Reality Augments are temporary perks that only stay activated during that specific match. The chosen augments will provide the players with unique abilities. But once the game ends, all the received augments will be reset. Players need to obtain these augments in every match separately, mainly by surviving for more time in every game.
List of All Reality Augments in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1
There are 22 Reality Augments available in the game currently. Here is a list of all the augments in Fortnite Chapter 4, Season 1:
- Aerialist: Player will receive a Glider that can be used to redeploy at any point during the match.
- Bloodhound: Enemies hit by Bow or Marksman rifles will reveal their position for a brief period.
- Bow Specialist: Player can draw and reload much faster than usual. They will also passively spawn arrows.
- Bush Warrior: Player can generate health and shields while standing/crouching in a large bush or foliage.
- Chug Gunner: Player will receive a Chug Gunner.
- Demolitions Munitions: Destroying in-game objects have a chance to drop explosives.
- First Assault: The first bullet in the player’s Assault Rifle magazine will deal bonus damage.
- Forecast: Player can predict the next zone circle.
- Jelly Angler: Receive a unique fishing rod that will only catch Jellyfishes.
- Light Fingers: All of the Light Ammo weapons reload much faster than usual.
- Mechanical Archer: Acquire a Mechanical Explosive Blow and Shockwave Bow.
- More Parkour: Players can generate Stamina much quicker after mantling or hurdling.
- Party Time: Player will gain balloons passively over time.
- Pistol Amp: Pistols have a large magazine size than usual.
- Rifle Recycle: Weapons that use Medium Ammo may or may not consume Ammo while shooting.
- Rushing Reload: Shotgun will gradually reload itself while sprinting.
- Soaring Sprints: Players can jump much longer and higher while sprinting.
- Splash Medic: Players have a high chance of finding a Chug Splash while opening any chest or container.
- Storm Mark: Player can ping nearby enemies for a short duration when the storm shifts.
- Supercharged: The vehicle will no longer consume or require fuel to drive/move. Also, the vehicle will gain some HP, increasing its overall durability.
- Tactical Armory: Player will get a rare tactical AR gun along with a combat shotgun.
- Tricked Out: When players enter a car, they will automatically get the Chonkers off-road tire and a Cow Catcher.
Top Reality Augments in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1
Each Reality Augment in Fortnite provides the players with unique boosts. Although, every Reality augment can be helpful for the players, depending on their play style. Here we are providing you with the list of the top Reality Augments in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1:
1. Soaring Sprints
Players can jump higher and longer in the game while Soaring Speed is activated. We all know how vital jumping is in Fortnite; from buildings to gunfights, players must jump a lot to stay alive on the battlefield. Soaring Speed is undoubtedly one of the most helpful Reality Augments in Fortnite as it can provide the players with a significant jump boost.
Aerialist Reality Augment allows the players to redeploy their glider at any point in the match. Players can use this Reality augment to use the glider and avoid fights that are not favorable for themselves. Players can also use this glider to prevent fall damage.
3. Light Fingers
Reload speed is very crucial in every battle royale game. Fortnite is also included in this list. Reload speed of weapons can change the outcome of every battle drastically. Using the Light Fingers Reality Augment will give players a reload speed boost. However, this is only effective for Light Ammo weapons only.
This Reality Augment will allow the vehicles to run without fuel. This will allow players to rotate around the map with the cars without thinking about fuel. This Reality Augment also increases the HP and durability of the vehicles.
5. Mechanical Archer
This Reality Augment will provide the players with a Mechanical Explosive Blow and Mechanical Shockwave Bow. Players can use these explosives in their favor during intense battles, which can also change the game’s outcome.