Here is a complete guide with all the necessary information and steps to change your character class in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo Immortal is the most recent installment in the Diablo series, a well-known massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment. This is the first iteration of the game to be available on mobile devices; Diablo Immortal has gameplay elements comparable to those seen in prior Diablo titles. Diablo Immortal has become one of the most popular mobile games this year, and new users continue to sign up for the app on a daily basis.
The class change mechanism of Diablo Immortal was introduced on July 20, 2022. Players can change their classes in order to experience different types of heroes throughout their Diablo Immortal journey. However, there are some specific rules and processes for changing the classes.
In this article, we will show you all the ways to change your class in Diablo Immortal, along with its prerequisites of it.
Diablo Immortal: Rules of the Class-Changing Mechanism
There are some rules and prerequisites which the players need to follow in order to change their class in Diablo Immortal. The rules are explained below:
- Class Change becomes available for a character beginning at level 35.
- You can switch classes once every seven (7) days without additional fees. A one-time alternative is also available, which allows you to instantly return to the class you were in before, avoiding the standard seven-day waiting period.
- When you initially switch to each class, you will have the opportunity to customize your character’s look and will have the opportunity to start again with all of your Paragon Trees.
Read More: Diablo Immortal: Best PvP Classes
- You will be provided starter equipment for each class the first time you change to that class. The placeholder equipment will have a rank comparable to the rank of the gear that was equipped during your last class.
- All Clan, Warband, and other social group affiliations will carry over.
- When you change classes, you may find that cosmetics and equipment are no longer available. You will have access to the inventory of all the stuff you have equipped for your previous class. When you change classes, any cosmetics you’ve already purchased for that class will remain attached to it, and you’ll be able to use them again.
How to Change Class in Diablo Immortal
You may change classes by traveling to Selynne’s Basilica, located on the east side of Westmarch. Inside a church in this location, players will find a blazing brazier called the Shifting Flames. You have two choices available to you with the Shifting Flames: Overview and Class Change.
Before you alter your class, you should review the Overview to familiarize yourself with all the details associated with the process. When you click the “Change Class” button, you will be sent to a page where you may choose a new class.
Altering your look may also be done with the assistance of the Shifting Flames. After you have made your decision and confirmed it, a popup will appear, presenting all of the cosmetics tied to your prior class. Certain pieces of equipment that are unique to the player’s previous class will not be transferred to the new class. However, these items will still be accessible to the player if they later want to return to their old class.
When switching to a new class for the first time, players will have the chance to make cosmetic adjustments to their character as well as make changes to their Paragon Tree. In addition, they will be given placeholder equipment of an equivalent rank, and they will keep the social connections associated with their previous character.
Read More: Diablo Immortal: Best PvE Classes