Are you diving headfirst into Diablo Immortal and have no idea what to build to maximize your Barbarian class? Are you obsessed with being a tank and soaking up all incoming damage? Are you still confused about what are the updated meta builds for your Barbarian? Then come on over and check out our easy guide for the Best Barbarian build in Diablo Immortal as a beginner 2022.
Best ways to play as the Barbarian in Diablo Immortal
Dynamics of playing the Barbarian
The Barbarian is a pretty great class to play to deal substantial damage to your enemies. It is also amazing to play alongside your friends amidst hordes of enemies. Not to forget taking down complex bosses. So without further ado, let us dive straight to the point. Today we talk about how to get the Best Barbarian build in Diablo Immortal as a beginner 2022.
List of things you will need to build for solo play:
To a lot of us who play during the off times of work, a solo build is quite helpful for all of us. However, this one is for you if you want a quick run through the dungeons or a raid! Note that the “whirlwind” ability of the Barbarian holds an essential requirement to our build to bring the best out of it. At least, that is what we have managed to deduce.
The rotation of how you may use these abilities:
- First, you must use Sprint to keep your buffs coming in.
- It would be best if you then used Wrath of the Berserker to give you a jump start to have the rest align. So yes, it does seem a bit messy, but the thing about the Barbarian is that you do not need to save his best for last because you can just deal massive damage with other skills.
- In a deep fight, you can crowd control by using Whirlwind and Furious Charge to break the group of enemies approaching you.
- Finish your enemies using Lacerate to put the cherry on top.
This is a neat trick of ours that we can efficiently utilize in both raids as well as solo dungeons. Now, you may all be wondering that attacks alone aren’t going to help. But do not worry; we did say this is the easiest way to get the Best Barbarian build in Diablo Immortal as a beginner in 2022. So technically, playing the Barbarian may surely seem all brawl and no brain. However, it requires a good amount of strategic thinking as well. Basically, to play the Barbarian, you have to take your chances wisely to advance through difficult battles, although you are invincible for the most part.
Best Skills for Barbarian in Diablo Immortal
These are the meta skills for the Barbarian class:
- Whirlwind(unlocks at level 8) allows players to spam their primary attacks and spiral at their enemies with one swipe. This attack is the Barbarian’s staple food attack.
- Furious charge(unlocks at level 20)– This attack allows you to bulldoze your enemies, barge into them, and disrupt their large groups. Keep in mind that you might kill yourself without the right build and armor as it is risky.
- Lacerate(unlocks at level 1)- This allows players to deal with a cluster of attacks and enables them to damage enemies, and every 3rd hit that you inflict on the enemy heals you.
- Hammer of the Ancients(unlocks at level 1)- This is an attack that has the Barbarian pull out a big hammer and smash his enemies in front of him. This deals a massive load of 248 damage to your enemies in 3 seconds.
- Wrath of the Berserker(unlocks at level 50)- This is practically the “Hulk-smash” mode for the Barbarian. Enter into a fit of rage and beat the living daylights out of your enemies with this ability.
Best gems for the Barbarian
- The Fervent fang
The fervent fang is attainable at rank 1. It can increase your resonance by 30 and significantly increases your attributes at 10 stacks.
- Trickshot Gem
The trickshot gem happens to be a great addition to your Whirlwind ability that comes with the Barbarian. This is definitely a must-have.
- Berserker’s Eye
The Berserker’s Eye is an absolute “eye-opener” for most of us playing the Barbarian as it increases damage by 6.50% once you reach Rank 2 with it and gives you a 5.50% damage boost by default.
Best Gears for Barbarian in Diablo Immortal
Items that are required to have an utterly invincible build are given below:
1. The broken soul (Handheld)
This is much like the Barbarian’s primary weapon, which is mostly wielded like an axe. With the help of these, you are mainly able to use your abilities and such. With this, you’ll be granted a cooldown that applies to using the Wrath of the Berserker ability.
2. Second Breath (Head)
The Second Breath allows you some good attributes, which definitely do amp up a lot of abilities along with an additional 30% boost of decreased cooldowns.
3. The Remembered (Handheld)
This is a great sled hammer that the Barbarian uses to stun his enemies around him to go forth for an attack. This enables the player to receive a 10% increase in their health.
4. The Gathering (Chest)
This is a unique yet must-have chest plate you can never go wrong with. It comes with an additional 7008 life and enhances your attributes to a vast extent. Your whirlwind energy consumption is also decreased by 10%.
5. Hell’s Legacy (Shoulder)
These shoulder pads are great for enhancing your damage levels and also help in being able to decrease the cooldown for the sprint action of the Barbarian. Yet another enhancement for your attributes. Again, the stats say it all.
Note that for the build, you will also need these gems, at the very least. They are:
- Citrine- For some more minor levels of resistance to the very least (You won’t regret it)
- Tourmaline- For added damage.
- Sapphire- For a greater critical hit.
Where to spend your Paragon Points for the Barbarian?
Paragon points Explained:
The paragon points will help you further guide yourself towards the things you want based on your choice of the skill tree. For instance, to most of us, the Paragon point skill tree is crucial for the endgame. Furthermore, upon completing your desired skill tree with paragon points, you can spend them to attain many legendaries and also many unique abilities.
These skill trees are unlocked using nodes that you gather in the game. In exchange for these, you can unlock your desired power or legendary item. The Paragon skill tree system was made to help many of us compensate for the lost time and for the people who don’t have any time for grinding in-game. The skill trees are divided into 6 routes of gameplay.
- Survivor (Unlocks at level 1)
- Vanquisher (Unlocks at level 1)
- Treasure Hunter (Unlocks at level 50)
- Gladiator (Unlocks at level 100)
- Soldier (Unlocks at level 100)
- Mastermind (Unlocks at level 150)
For the Barbarian, you have two roads to take. The Vanquisher (Unlocks at Level 1) and the Treasure Hunter (Unlocks at level 50). Taking these two routes enables you a better scale of gameplay as you can pretty much normally progress ahead using the perks you receive through the Vanquisher for battle-oriented attributes as well as the Treasure hunter tree, which you can use for unlocking legendary gears and loot that you could not accomplish normally. Using Paragon points to attain these is by far the easiest method you can get.
Treading from many trials and errors, we have now made it to the end of our guide. We hope the build helps you achieve the easiest route to get the Best Barbarian build in Diablo Immortal as a beginner in 2022. Our set of instructions takes an absolute no-brainer to perform. Not to mention how easy we’ve managed to scope out the specified route. Note that following these tactics will get you to a much easier standpoint to farm for better items at the depths of Hell I-II. So you better be prepared!