Apex Legends Mobile is the mobile version of the famous PC battle royale game Apex Legends. Apex Legends Mobile is the newest and one of the most famous battle royale games for mobile platforms. The game features fast-paced, intense, action-packed gameplay in a 3-player team format.
Revenant is the newest addition to the roster of legends in Apex Legends Mobile. Revenant was introduced as the newest playable legend in Apex Legends Mobile through the latest Underworld update. Revenant will be getting some additional perks in the mobile version, keeping the skills the same as the PC one.
In this article, we will provide you with a detailed guide on Revenant and how to unlock the new legend in Apex Legends Mobile.
Apex Legends Mobile Revenant: All Abilities Explained
Tactical Ability- Silence
By using this ability, Revenant throws a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for 15 seconds. Once in use, the weapon detonates upon impact and creates a 10-second-long cloud. A direct strike causes 10 damage and disables tactical, ultimate, and certain particular passive abilities for 15 seconds.
Passive Ability- Stalker
Players can crouch walk faster, and can climb walls higher. Revenant has a wall-climbing ability that is more than six times as strong as a typical Legend (26.5 meters, or 8 stories tall). Because his climbing speed takes longer to decrease, he can climb shorter walls 25% quicker.
Ultimate Ability- Death Totem
Using this skill drops a totem that protects users from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you will return to the totem. The totem takes 1 second to create, lasts 30 seconds, and has 100 Health. The totem generates a visual effect when it is installed that the opponents can see. The totem may be used by both team members and opponents once each to transform into a shadow for 25 seconds.
Apex Legends Mobile Revenant: All Legends Perks
Here is a list of all the perks of Revenant, along with their usage:
- Death Stalker – crouch-walk speed increases
- Nightmare Fuel – climbing reloads your weapons.
- Creeping Dread – allows Revenant to climb with horizontal control.
- No Rest For The Wicked – Death Totem grants Stalker to allies.
- Fear Paralysis – Enemies hit by Silence will also be slowed.
- Zombie Siphon – while under the effect of Death Totem, knocking enemies restores HP.
- Battle Adaptation – using your finisher adds 100 points to your EVO Shield.
- Deadly Momentum – using your finisher reduces your Ultimates Cooldown by 30%
- Interrogator – using your Finisher Reveals the location of your target’s squad on the mini map.
How to Unlock Revenant in Apex Legends Mobile
Revenant can be unlocked in Apex Legends Mobile using two different ways. Both processes are mentioned below.
Like the previous legends released in Apex Legends Mobile, Revenant can also be unlocked by using the Battle Pass. The Battle Pass rewards provide the players with different kinds of rewards for reaching certain levels of the Battle Pass.
Likewise, Revenant Fragment can be received for free by reaching Levels 1, 9, 13, 17, and 25 of the newest Underworld Battle Pass. These 10 Revenant fragments can be redeemed to unlock the newest playable legend, Revenant, permanently.
Revenant can also be unlocked by using Syndicate Gold in Apex Legends Mobile. Follow the given steps to unlock Revenant by using Syndicate Gold:
- Open Apex Legends Mobile from the home screen.
- Click on the Legends option on the lower right side of the screen.
- Tap on Revenant.
- Click Unlock.
- Click on the Unlock with Syndicate Gold icon.
- Confirm your purchase.
Read More: Upcoming Mobile Games in Fall 2022