Apex Legends: Mobile is currently one of the best Battle Royale games for mobile out there. It continues to grow in popularity because of the constant updates and new and exciting content regularly added to the game.
The game also gained popularity because of its exclusive mobile content, especially compared to its PC counterpart. Apex legends mobile is having the best time of its short run-in season 3, with loads of new content dropping in every now and then.
The latest event to have hit the scene in Apex Legends Mobile is “Cyber Reward Week”. Players have the opportunity to acquire the amazing weapon skin “Blue Widow,” seasonal currency, and more for free by completing this new challenge. In this article, we will talk about all that we know about it.
Cyber Reward Week
There are, in total 6 series of missions that players must complete to receive the specific rewards for free. Each mission has a specific objective that needs to be fulfilled. There are certain missions that are needed to be done in order to get the final prize and much more. The missions are as listed:
- Play 2 Ranked Matches: 1000 Underworld Coins (Seasonal Currency)
- Complete 3 Ranked Matches as Revenant, Mirage, or Pathfinder: HellHound (Charm)
- Finish in the top 3 in Battle Royale mode 2 times as Bloodhound or Fade: 2000 Underworld Coins
- Deal 500 damage in Battle Royale mode as Rhapsody, Bloodhound, or Pathfinder: 200 Flux
- Deal 500 damage in Battle Royale mode as Crypto, Octane, or Lifeline: 3000 Underworld Coins
- Use Revenant or Wraith’s Ultimate 5 times in Battle Royale mode: Blue Widow (30-30 Weapon Skin)
You can access the event by pressing the “Cyber Reward Week” written at the top right-hand of the screen. Then you can complete the missions to earn rewards.